How It Works
Our Ordering Process
- Daily morning Buffer Meetings to track and monitor any potential issues
- Effective and frequent communication from your Project Manager
- Cutting-edge throughput scheduling process that allows us to provide 5 day installations you can set your watch to
- Full time service and warranty staff available to troubleshoot and resolve any product issues
- Chaos free approach to countertops
Email your approved, signed quote and a completed Job Order to your Classic Rock project manager. If you are purchasing a sink from Classic Rock, please also include a completed Sink Order.
- Both Order forms can be found on our Dealer Download page.
In the Job Order, we ask you to indicate an RAO date (Ready As Of). This is the date that we use to schedule your template and installation dates. If you do not have an accurate date at the time the order is placed, you can email your Classic Rock project manager when that date becomes available to you. Both template and installation dates will be confirmed to you within 24 hours after you submit your order.
5 Day Reminders
5 days before the dates of your template and your installation, your Classic Rock project manager will email you a reminder. Any missing information for your job will also be confirmed at this time.
2 Day Template Reminder
2 days before your scheduled template your Classic Rock project manager will contact you with a 4-hour time window of the Templator’s arrival. The Templator will call the site contact listed on the Job Order when they are 1-hour out to give an accurate time of arrival
2 Day Installation Reminder
Your Project Manager will email you 2 days prior to your scheduled installation with a 4-hour time window of the crew’s arrival. The crew will also call the site contact provided on the Job Order when they are 1-hour out to give an accurate time of arrival.