We are a fast paced, manufacturer and installer of granite, quartz, laminate, and solid surface countertops and are are seeking an experienced countertop Templater to work remotely in the Philadelphia area.
To be successful in this job, you must be detail oriented and able to take very precise measurements while providing top notch customer service. Our Templaters are responsible for accuracy and measurements of completed countertop templates. Since you’re visiting customer sites/homes, you will be interacting with customers on a regular basis. The job requires use of a tape measure, digital templating devices, and scanners. Ultimately, you will use the supplied templating software to provide a digital image of the countertop. Our Templaters are the first face of our company and must be professional, friendly, and energetic!
Headquartered in Harrisburg, we also have locations in Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, and Sewell, NJ. This position will be remote and require travel within the Philadelphia region. We provide a company vehicle, gas card, a mobile phone and the tools needed to perform the job.
We provide an excellent compensation package including a full array of employee benefits, vacation, and holiday pay. Your rate will be commensurate with experience.
Oh, last but not least…we offer a $1,000 BONUS after 90 days of employment with perfect attendance and no disciplinary action. What are you waiting for?? We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Maintain a mileage log and notify your manager of any vehicle concerns;
- Notify clients 1 hour prior to your appointment, and ensure on-time arrival;
- Establish a high rapport with the customer, reflecting the image of service driven by Classic Rock;
- Leave the site in the same condition as it was upon arrival, if not better;
- Maintain a safety protocols;
- Track all equipment and supplies;
- Offer unparalleled customer service experience during the templating process;
- Provide input and resources for the evaluation of the installation plan, and make necessary adjustments to materials to complete the job as requested;
- Upload scans and photographs to the company server daily;
- Communicate job information to customer, Project Managers, and Programmers; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay varies based on experience, ranging from $18 and upward.
- Generous benefits package available for full-time employees including:
- Life insurance; and
- Previous experience templating required
- Prior experience in the countertop industry or construction required
- Other construction related experience and vocational training is a plus
- Ability to read and use a tape measure
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record and pass a PA DOT physical
- Familiarity with the maintenance and operation of tools and equipment
- Must be able to stand; walk; push; bend; grasp; reach; and perform repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, lift, squat, and stand for long periods of time
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently, yet part of a larger team
- Highly skilled in judgment and decision-making abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Work extended hours as needed to complete templates
$1,000 Sign-on BONUS paid after first 90 days of employment with perfect attendance and no disciplinary action. $1,000 referral BONUSES available for each referral hired who works the first 90 days with perfect attendance and no disciplinary action.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If offer of employment is extended, it will be contingent upon successful clearance of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check. Our Templaters must pass a DOT physical and will be subject to the random drug testing program.
Check out the video below to find out what the average day in the life of a Classic Rock Templater looks like. We also have a general company culture overview video for you to watch if you have a few extra minutes.
Templater Video: https://youtu.be/7y5s_ddm94o
Overview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KJ1qeaye_o
Thanks for your interest in Classic Rock!!